FYP Rent

FYP Rent

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Meet The Cast: Part 1

Joshua McMaster
Computer art and animation major
from Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Role in Show: Cousin It & Ensemble

What's your favorite restaurant on Marshall street? | Faegans—I ate there the first time I visited!
What's your favorite role you've ever played in a show? | Benny Southstreet in Guys and Dolls. I had the best comedic partner in my friend playing Nicely-Nicely Johnson, and we had the best chemistry going the whole time. The role itself was just ridiculously fun.
If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why? | I would trade places with John Lasseter, obviously, because he gets to work on some of the best animated films being made today.
What non-FYP event are you most looking forward to this semester? | I'm looking forward to performing with the Hendricks Chapel Choir in our March concert and on Easter Sunday. I love singing in the choir--it's a blessing to make music with the most talented and dedicated choir I've ever been a part of.


Megan Wilcox 
Undecided major
from Berlin, Connecticut
Role in Show: Ensemble

What's your favorite role you've ever played in a show? | I played Maisie in The Boyfriend. It's a really old show but the part was hilarious and super fun to play.
If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why? I would trade places with Helena Bonham Carter because she gets to play fantastic roles in everything and she's Bellatrix from Harry Potter so duh!
What are you most looking forward to in your time with FYP? | I am already enjoying but will continue to look forward to all the wonderful memories and friends I will make throughout FYP.
What non-FYP event are you most looking forward to this semester? I hope I can do Otto-Thon because I like dancing and raising money and hopefully I can do it with all my friends!


Caroline Friedman
Television, radio, and film major
from New Jersey
Role in Show: Wednesday Addams

What's your favorite restaurant on Marshall street? | Chipotle
What's your favorite role you've ever played in a show? | Nina in In the Heights
If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why? I would trade places with Emma Watson because she got to be in Harry potter and she works for the U.N.
What are you most looking forward to in your time with FYP? | I'm most looking forward to putting on an amazing show and then getting to be a part of the staff for the next three years!


Margaret Hoeschele
Vocal performance major
from Cortland, NY
Role in Show: Ensemble

What's your favorite restaurant on Marshall street? I'm a big fan of Pita Pit but Starbucks is always a good option.
What's your favorite role you've ever played in a show? My favorite role I've played was that of Nina in In the Heights who I felt I was really able to relate to, and whose character I was most able to understand and convey to an audience!
If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why? If I could trade places with any celebrity/famous person it would be Emma Watson who is not only extremely talented and beautiful, but is also an extremely eloquent speaker who's taking a stand on many social issues.
What are you most looking forward to in your time with FYP? | I'm most excited to spend boat loads of time with the most wonderful, loving, and fun group of people I've ever met!
What non-FYP event are you most looking forward to this semester? I'm most excited to go on tour with University Singers to France at the end of the semester. It's going to be an amazing experience and I can't wait to stuff my face with French food surrounded by some of my closest friends!

Andres Laguna Martino 
Communication & rhetorical studies major
from Panama City, Panama
Role in Show: Lurch
What's your favorite restaurant on Marshall street? Starbucks.
What's your favorite role you've ever played in a show? Definitely, Scar, in our school’s production of The Lion King.
If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why? I would trade places with Pope Francis. He has a revolutionary yet realist perspective, and I really like those traits.
What are you most looking forward to in your time with FYP? | Looking forward to portray the iconic Lurch, make enduring friendships, and enjoy my passion for theatre.
What non-FYP event are you most looking forward to this semester? The Student Association meetings to keep my political side going! Also, I've also developed a huge love for music since I got here. Next semester, I'm auditioning for one of the a cappella groups on campus!

Danielle Cooper 
Television, radio, and film major
from Rumson, NJ
Role in Show: Grandma Addams
What's your favorite restaurant on Marshall street? Chipotle, but also all of them
What’s your favorite role you’ve ever played in a show? | I played a tomboy in an original feminist show that a theater company I'm a part of wrote and her name was Janice and she was the BEST. Also I played a character named Anna in another original show and she was the coolest person ever and I kind of wanted to be her in real life.
If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why? | Mia Swier (who isn't that famous but she's dating Darren Criss and I plan on marrying him eventually so I might as well see what my future will be like)
What are you most looking forward to in your time with FYP? | THE SHOWWWW and also being on staff
What non-FYP event on campus are you most looking forward to this semester? | Ottothon because I've always wanted to do a dance marathon

Will Smart
Film major
from Naples, NY
Role in Show: Lucas
What’s your favorite restaurant on Marshall street?Pita Pit or Chipotle
What’s your favorite role you’ve ever played in a show? Rocky in Damn Yankees
If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why?Leonardo Dicaprio because he gets 20 models to go on a yacht with him. He’s also on the board of directors for the World Wildlife Foundation. Also, pretty cool.
What are you most looking forward to in your time with FYP? Getting to know new people and hearing new stories.
What non-FYP event on campus are you most looking forward to this semester? Mayfest; heard it’s pretty insane and a great time.


Gabrielle Hughes 
Broadcast and digital journalism major
from Galloway, NJ
Role in Show: Morticia

What’s your favorite restaurant on Marshall street? | The Chinese place! Panda West.

What’s your favorite role you’ve ever played in a show? | Georgia Hendricks in Curtains

If you could trade places with one famous person, who would it be and why? | Sophia Loren. Have you seen her? She is like 80 and SO FIERCE. Or Fergie. Or Blake Lively. They know what they're doing.

What are you most looking forward to in your time with FYP? | Every. Single. MOMENT. I don't want it to end. FYPhorever!

What non-FYP event on campus are you most looking forward to this semester? | Her Campus Magazine! I am the editor and this semester is gonna be bangin. Check out Her Campus online!

No comments:

Post a Comment